Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Senior Project Manager
- Job Title
- Senior Project Manager
- Job ID
- Manassas, VA 20110
- Other Location
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Manassas, VA
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Senior Project Manager:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of environmental projects (Remediation, Due Diligence and Stormwater).
- Manage multiple projects at once ranging in size from $1K - $200k.
- Write and review technical reports and proposals.
- Source for new business opportunities.
- Hire and manage subcontractors.
- Mentor and train scientific staff and ensure quality work product.
- Ensure safe performance of project work.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Medical, dental and vision plan options.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability insurance.
- 401k plan.
- Paid time-off and holidays.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Other perks and incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- BA/BS in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Engineering or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience.
- Experience working with state regulatory agencies.
- Professional license preferred (PG, PE) but not required.
- Ability to plan, implement and manage large and small remediation, due diligence and various other projects.
- Stormwater and environmental compliance experience is a plus.
- Ability to mentor and train staff.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Excellent technical communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
- Experience with Deltek Vision is highly desired.
Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Apex is not only an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, we truly value diversity in many forms. A diverse pool of candidates is strongly encouraged to apply.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.