Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Sr Project Engineer - Land Development
- Job Title
- Sr Project Engineer - Land Development
- Job ID
- Quincy or Woburn, MA
- Other Location
- Middletown, CT
Position: Senior Project Engineer - Land Development
Location: Quincy, MA; Woburn, MA; Middletown, CT - Hybrid
Join Environmental Partners (EP) and move your career forward at a well-respected and award-winning firm where career development, training, and mentoring co-exist with diverse civil, environmental, and transportation projects in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Named a Hot Firm by the Zweig Group in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 which “honors the fastest growing firms in the AEC industry.” EP is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary engineering firm and an equal opportunity employer.
Environmental Partners Group is a rapidly growing and award-winning multidisciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Quincy, MA with offices in Woburn and Hyannis, MA, and Middletown, CT. Environmental Partners specializes in a wide range of engineering disciplines to support our public and private sector clients. Our core disciplines include Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Drinking Water, Emergency Management Services, Environmental, Infrastructure Asset Management, Owner’s Project Management (OPM), Stormwater, Traffic & Transportation, and Wastewater.
We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in municipal water, wastewater, and/or stormwater engineering projects, including planning, design, permitting, fieldwork, modeling land development and construction phase services.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER:
- Write and prepare reports, plans, specifications, permit applications, technical memoranda and meeting minutes.
- Prepare project scopes and budgets for new work and track budgets on existing projects as part of the project management team.
- Independently or as part of a project team, make or participate in presentations relating to marketing, client management, technical concerns or specific project related meeting.
- Use your experience and knowledge to manage and direct junior staff on various design and construction projects emphasizing design proficiency, accuracy, timeliness and client satisfaction.
- Participate in or oversee the management of construction projects including: review shop drawings; prepare responses to RFIs and Proposed Change Orders; make observations of the construction progress; coordinate and attend construction progress meetings; prepare meeting minutes and field trip reports; assist with equipment start-up, testing, and training; and, prepare SOPs and O&M manuals.
- Prepare technical papers for publication at professional association conferences.
- Support the growth and development of junior staff.
- Expand existing client relationships and identify and develop new clients.
Senior Project Engineer applicants should be a Registered Professional Engineer. If working towards PE, obtain said within the first year of employment. Applicants must have knowledge of public bidding and permitting processes, and excellent communication and writing skills.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.